inspiration! olivia wilde is turning 30

I didn't know who Olivia Wilde was before my friend shared this article, but dang.  This is good stuff.


My favourites:

DON'T freak out about all the brilliant people who accomplished more than you by 30.
This is a biggie for me, I've always been big on comparing and heavily influenced by the "Top 30 Under 30"-type lists.

DON'T propose to the next guy you meet just because you worry he'll be your last chance at lifelong companionship.
I'm sure my current fellah will appreciate this. Sometimes I get a little "time's-a-ticking!" in my head, but I know that part's not real, and it's nice to be reminded that there are lots of people who have done the marriage thing at many different times in their lives and that doesn't impact the sheer awesomeness of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment