The Artist's Way: My Week Two/Three Fail


Week Two of The Artist's Way has officially come and gone, we are halfway through Week Three, and all I've got is this lousy... well, nothing.

Okay, that's not quite true!  I read the chapter last Sunday, I dutifully read the chapter for Week Two at the beginning of last week.  I looked at the exercises and thought about them.  Sadly, that's about it.  I will feebly offer, with hopes for some credit, that I have been doing my Morning Pages every morning this whole time.

I know, right?

I kind of hate being one of those people who starts a big project with gusto and then has zero follow through.  The excuse is the same as every excuse for everything: life has gotten really busy.  The thing is, though, it's just gotten to its usual level of busyness for me, so I really should be ready to handle this.

So here's the plan: this weekend I have time set aside.  I am going to start back at week two, but I'm going to be more intentional about planning when I do the exercises.  I'm going to do this thing right, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment